Granivore Rearing Mix
Balanced diet for rearing and supplementing grain-eating (granivorous) birds. This includes parrots, cockatoos, finches, doves, pigeons & quail.
- Ideal for Hand Rearing – nutritionally balanced for improved chick health.
- Protein for Growth – plus omega-3 & 6, vitamins, minerals.
- Spoon or Crop Feed – smooth, easily fed consistency
- Nutritional Support – for young, sick or malnourished birds.
Benefits of Granivore Rearing Mix Ideal for Hand-Rearing – elevated levels of protein, omega-3 & 6, vitamins and minerals for improved chick health. Supplement for Breeding Birds – provides for the increased nutritional requirements of breeding birds. Nutritional Support – assist-feeding formula for young, sick or malnourished birds. Using Granivore Rearing Mix Feed as a complete diet for hand rearing chicks or as a supplement for adult birds:
• Hand Rearing: prepare by mixing powder with warm water to make a slurry for spoon or crop feeding. Feed according to directions on pack.
• Fruit & Veg: Mix 1 scoop of powder (7.5g) with 20g diced fruit or vegetables. Feed to parrots, pigeons and frugivores.
• Egg Food: Mix 2 scoops of powder (15g) with 1 mashed hard-boiled egg. Feed to canaries, finches and breeding birds. Ingredients: Processed cereals & vegetables, soy protein, whey protein, maltodextrin, glucose, lysine, methionine, mannan oligosaccharides, β-glucans, vegetable oils, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, taurine, carotenoids, vitamins & minerals. Analysis: Protein 22% Fat 8% Calcium 1.1% Vitamin D3 1200 IU/kg